WINfloc6026N/2 is an organic anionically reacting flocculation aid from the industrial series and can be used for the application areas of water clarification with a focus on secondary flocculation.
Water can contain pollutants for a variety of reasons. In order to discharge the water into the receiving water or to use it again as recycling water for operations, the contaminants must be removed. This is generally done by sedimentation. However, small particles sediment very slowly, so enlargement is necessary to increase the sedimentation rate. If metal salts are used in flocculation, very small flocs can be produced that sediment poorly.
By using WINfloc6026N/2, the floc can be enlarged and the sedimentation is greatly accelerated. WINfloc6026N/2 still forms flocs even at low temperatures,
- gets by with a lower dosage,
- does not discolour the water,
- does not affect the pH value,
- is liquid and can be easily diluted and dosed,
- can also be used as a primary flocculant,
- is economical to dose,
- does not form large amounts of sludge,
- works in a wide pH range.
Fields with a * are required.