EKOWA dulco 60
Dosing pump with pulse water meter and system separator on a storage container with a capacity of 60 liters, footprint ø 50 cm, height approx. 100 cm, quantity-proportional, fully automatic control allows the connection of up to 20 cutting heads.
- System can be set up in "one piece" near the pump
- No installation or fastening work
- Manual transfer of the delivery canister into the container
- Space requirement including handling area
- Pre-assembled, final assembly at the customer
Dosing of the wateradditives during water jet cutting and for water circulations
Fully automatic proportionally dosing of the wateradditives approximate to the water
Dosing pump with pulse water meter and system separator on a wall bracket made of 3mm stainless steel, console dimensions without devices: 30x16x14cm (LxWxH), Canister footprint 35x30x40cm (LxWxH), Proportional, fully automatic control allows the connection of up to 20 cutting heads (like EKOWA Dulco 60)
- Small, compact system on a stainless steel wall bracket
- Completely pre-assembled
- Little need for space
- No transferring, because the delivery containers are used directly
- Wall required for attachment
- Holes for 3 mounting holes
Dosing of water additives in water jet cutting, in water circuits and in boiler water treatment
Fully automatic proportioning of the water additives in proportion to the water flow rate
Wateradditive to reduce wear, corrosion and deposition in the High-Pressure Pump. The Wateradditive EKOWA-2054WSi is eco-friendly and does not contain any dangerous substances.
It was developed as part of a research project funded by the BMWi.
High Pressure Pumps for water jet cutting and water jet cleaning
Extension of the service life of the HD pumps and the water nozzles, lower maintenance costs and this exemplified by a statistical analysis of the company Finepart Sweden AB:
Fields with a * are required.
|Flyer DE||Flyer EN||Flyer ES||Flyer FR||Flyer IT|